Benoit First Nation
Update your contact information
Children and immediate family membership only and in October or November
Application requirements and information:
- You must already have an immediate family member on our tribal list.
- An immediate family member definition: sibling, child or indigenous parent(s) only.
- Membership applications are only accepted annually from October 1st to November 30th
- If this does not apply to you, please do NOT apply.
- Please contact the band office at email@example.com to request an application form or otherwise you can drop by the band office.
- Membership applications must STILL be approved by our tribal band Council at our next band meeting and applicants will be added to our tribal Register and receive an acceptance letter and band card.
- You must submit a separate application for each and every applicant regardless of age. Each will be assigned their own band number.
- Once we receive the application, it can take up to several weeks to process your application if everything is in order and your application will NOT be approved if incomplete.
- Our mailing address is 811 Oceanview Drive, Degrau, NL. A0N 1T1.
- Applications received are protected and as such the personal information will be kept confidential.
To file a Grievance or Complaint with our Band Council click here.
Benoit First Nation maintains our native council register, (Basic list here).
To see an example of our newest type of our band card. Click here.
Copyright © Benoit First Nation