Benoit First Nation
Annual Membership Donations
in Penwaaq Línuík
Annual donations payable each October and how to pay:
- All members can pay annual fees online or by mailing it or dropping off to our Band Office.
- All donations are usd for our Mi'kmaq Cultural programing and activities. We thank you for your support, it is very much appreciated.
- For all family membership of all ages, please submit our on-line Application Form, or print, scan and email this application with their annual donation. Please fill in all sections applicable. Parents will be resposibile for all child membership matters (under the age of 19). If you cannot send the attachments throught the web application, please email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual membership fees/donations of $20.00 per adult over 19 years of age is required and very much appreciated:
- Annual membership fees/donations of $5.00 per child under 19 years of age and younger is required and very much appreciated:
- Ways to donate as follows:
1. Email transfer to email@example.com and use membership as the password
2. Donate by Paypal.
3. Cheques or money orders are also accepted, payable to Benoit First Nation. Please refrain from sending cash through Canada Post.
All monies received will be used for cultural programing and activities.
The annual donaton is required every October from all members.
- Donate by Credit Card
- Members are responsible for updating their email, mailing address, telephone numbers, and/ or name changes with the band, when such changes occur.
- We look forward to receiving your annual donation. Your annual donation is your commitment to the ongoing success of our band and your support of our cultural programming. It is very much needed and very much appreciated. It can take up to four weeks to process your annual donation and send your receipt.
Our mailing address is 811 Oceanview Drive, Cape St. George, NL. A0N 1T1. Welai'lin.
- All donations and fees are non-refundable. To file a Grievance or Complaint with our Band Council click here.
- Benoit 1st Nation maintains one native council register, (Basic lists here).and remember there are 3 tabs at the bottom of the lists.
- To see an example of one type of our band cards. Click here.
- Check out our Band membership only Page on Facebook at for regular updates. Send us a friend request. Only Band members can be friends of this Facebook Group page. Membership has its privileges.
- Check us out on Facebook at Mi'kmaw Centre Public Facebook Page for updates.
- Check us out on our Benoit First Nation Public Facebook Page for updates.
Copyright © Benoit First Nation