Benoit First Nation
Annual Membership Donations
in Penwaaq Línuík
Annual donations payable each October and how to pay:
- All members can pay annual fees online or by mailing it or dropping off to our Band Office.
- All donations are used for our Lnu'k/Mi'kmaq Cultural programing and activities. We thank you for your support, it is very much appreciated.
- For all family membership of all ages, please submit our on-line Application Form, or print, scan and email this application with their annual donation. Please fill in all sections applicable. Parents will be resposibile for all child membership matters (under the age of 19). If you cannot send the attachments throught the web application, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Annual membership fees/donations of $20.00 per adult over 19 years of age is required and very much appreciated:
- Annual membership fees/donations of $5.00 per child under 19 years of age and younger is required and very much appreciated:
- Ways to donate as follows:
- Donate by Credit Card
- Donate by Email transfer
Question: What is this for?
Steps to make donations by Interac E-Transfer:
Log in to your financial institution's website and navigate to Interac e-Transfer.
Select the account you would like funds transferred from.
Specify the amount you are sending and include your: mailing address, Email & phone number in the "message" box.
Add or select benoit1stnation@ gmail.com as the contact to send your donation to.
Your donation will automatically be deposited; for the security question required, the answer is benoit.
You will receive confirmation of your deposit, along with a receipt.
- Donate in person at the Mi'kmaw Centre, we have a debit machine that accepts debit cards, credit cards including tap. Contact us to arrange a time.
- Members are responsible for updating their email, mailing address, telephone numbers, and/ or name changes with the band, when such changes occur.
- We look forward to receiving your annual donation. Your annual contribution is your commitment to the ongoing success of our band and your support of our cultural programming. It is very much needed and very much appreciated. It can take up to four weeks to process your annual donation and send your receipt.
Our mailing address is 811 Oceanview Drive, Degrau, NL. A0N 1T1. Welai'lin.
- All donations and fees are non-refundable. To file a Grievance or Complaint with our Band Council click here.
- Benoit 1st Nation maintains one native council register, (Basic lists here).and remember there are 3 tabs at the bottom of the lists.
- To see an example of one type of our band cards. Click here.
- Disclaimer: Benoit 1st Nation is an independent regional Lnu'k/Mi'kmaq Band and a member nation of the Newfoundland Alliance of Rural Miíkmaw Nations (NARMN).
- Our financials are externally audited by Kung & Roberts Chartered Accountants annually.
- Our premises are security camera protected and no monies are kept on site and are deposited in our community credit union financial account.
- Check out our Band membership only Page on Facebook at Members Only - Benoit First Nation - Penwaaq Línuík for regular updates. Send us a friend request. Only Band members can be friends of this Facebook Group page. Membership has its privileges.
- Check us out on Facebook at Penwaaq Línuík - Benoit First Nation Public Page for updates.
- Check us out on our Mi'kmaqei Mawiom - Lnu'k/Mi'kmaw Centre Public Facebook Page for updates.
Copyright © Benoit First Nation